Sunday, August 29, 2010

CASE Study Challenge 3

Ok, so I finally had a chance to play along with the new "CASE Study Challenge'.   This is their 3rd week and every month they have a new nuse for some fabulous inspiration.  This month is Maki Jones and you can see this weeks inspiration card here on the CASE Study Blog.

For this week I have used my new die template from PTI.  I have used the colours from Maki's gorgeous card to create this little thank you bag.



Stamps:  Butterfly dreams (PTI), Turning a new leaf (PTI)
Card:  Very vanilla, pale plum
Ink:  Pale plum, kiwi kiss, soft sky, perfect plum
Accessories:  Rhinestones, dimensionals, paper snips


7 comments:

Sue Kohler said...

Woohoo, you made it!!! this looks absolutely fabulous, I am sure it will look even more fabulous IRL!! looks like you have put your new snips to good use! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study, hope you squeeze us in again next week! :)

Aimes said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS! I love your take on this week's CASE study! I hope you can play again with us soon!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

What a great favor idea and your colors are wonderfu! Way to think outside the box, it's whatever inspires you and it doesn't have to be a card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so beautiful!! simple, clean and elegant!!

Marion said...

This is such a cute idea! I love it and so beautifully put together!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yippee! So glad you squeezed us in! After seeing this, I must say that these infinite funds being put towards the PTI goodies, are definitleybeing put to a very good use (lol) I LOVE it. Truly a masterpiece, and I love that you made a 3D project. Thanks for playing! xxx

Sue Kohler said...

CONGRATULATIONS LUV!!! what a win, now I hope you are going to make the right choice when you select your set and of course you will share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)