Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CASE Study Challenge 4

This is the last week with Makiko Jones and her sample this week was just gorgeous.  I am loving this new CASE Study Challenge blog, if you would like to play along, go HERE

This week I have used the colours and the layout (sort of).  I made my own background (you can tell because it's all crooked LOL!), and the flowers are from a new set from PTI called 'Friendship Jar'.   I didn't actually get the original set because it was sold out, but I did get the 'fillers' and 'fall fillers' sets and all the dies, so unfortunately I will be putting another order in very soon LOL!



Stamps:  Friendship Jare Fillers (PTI), Enjoy the Ride (PTI), Faus Ribbon (PTI)
Card:  Very vanilla, kraft
Ink:  More mustard, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, chocolate chip and tea dye duo, SU markers
Accessories:  Orange zest grosgrain ribbon, circle nesties, scallop border pund, dimensionals


4 comments:

Aimes said...

Love your home-stamped background; looks fabulous! As do those pretty flowers!
Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful CASE! Love th colors, those pretty flowers and that great orange bow! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study challenges!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, I'm lovin' your plaid background, feels so warm! What a lovely card altogether...
Thanks so much for playing with us again this week! xxx

Sue Kohler said...

My my you have certainly been giving those cutterbee's a workout!! This is another stunning one luv! I am with the other girls- love the background! Thanks for sharing your talent at CASE study this week! :)