Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally! some stamping





Yes, things are finally getting back to normal after the Christmas festivities. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!. I haven't had too much time to stamp, but managed to squeeze some time in today. I actually have a list of birthday cards to make for January (I am determined to stay ahead of my birthday cards this year!). The following cards are from our new summer mini:



Stamps: Birthday best
Card: Ruby red, river rock, groovy guava & 'ginger blossom' DSP
Ink: Cameo coral and ruby red
Accessories: Slice, scallop punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch
Stamps: A happy heart
Card: Kraft, chocolate chip, bashful blue & whisper white
Ink: Chococlate chip & bashful blue
Accessories: Soft subtle button, twine, 'threading water' punch, crimper, bashful blue wide grosgrain ribbon, sponge daubers




2 comments:

Mary said...

I really like how you use the crimper on your cards. It reminds me why I purchased mine in the first place! I'll definitely have to get it out again.

Jen said...

divine Ange, love the colours!