Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

From Newcastle




Hi everyone,
Just sharing some pics from our recent trip up to Newcastle. We went to the beach (Caves Beach) every morning. It was hot and sunny (just like I remembered - I haven't lived in Newcastle for over 20 years ... ). I miss the beaches the most, & family.


L - R Liam (4), Ruby(almost 5), Mackenzie(5), Tom(7) & Calum (7). Mine are Liam and Calum.


It was Ruby's 5th birthday just a couple of days after we left, so I made this card for her .....



Stamps: Pick a petal, whimsical alphabet, so swirly wheel

Card: Pixie pink, pink passion, whisper white

Ink: Pixie pink, pink passion, prettin in pink

Accessories: Fiskars threading water punch, rhinestone brad

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Boy that empty beach looks great - especially with our heatwave!!

Liam said...

I love the photos you did at Caves Beach it must be a small world. I thought the beach looked familiar. My parents in law live at Caves Beach and we go up there on the weekends. It is always very relaxing. I hope you had a lovely time. Love your blog.

Liam