Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Hi Peeps,

Here we are again with another card for JayGee's Nook.  This week I used Hero Arts 'Wish you were here' and have kept my colour scheme very monochromatic.  For the focal image, I stamped the chair onto patterned paper and then shaded with my copics, then added little black pearls.

Our monthly challenge started last week and we would love you to play along with us HERE.

Here are some links to JUDITH and JOY'S blog for more fabulous inspiration.



Card:  X-press white, basic black, DP
Ink:  Going grey, true black, copics, black SU! marker
Accessories:  Pearls (coloured with copics), sponge


Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

xx Ange

4 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous Ange I absolutely adore you monochromatic card...stunning work! Hugs!

Jay Gee said...

Love the pearls as buttons Ange, such a great touch. Gorgeous card :)

Sue said...

AWESOME!!!! I love this so much, the CAS design and the paper piecing- that stamp is now on my 'to borrow' list!! :)

~amy~ said...

oohh...love what you did with that chair!!! Excellent!