Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forest Whimsy

Hello ...

It's Sunday, and that means another JayGee's Nook DT post.   I have itchin' to ink up my Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy' gnome.   There is just something about this little guy that makes me smile.  I have coloured him with copics, and layered with dimensionals.


Come play along with our CHALLENGE here ...




Stamps:  Forest Whimsy (Paper Smooches), Say What (MFT)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, versafine onyx black, copics (see below for details)
Card:  Kraft, x-press white
Accessories:  Say What die (MFT), dimensionals




Thanks for stopping by
and have a great day ...

x Ange

Copics:
Hat:  R30, R32, R35, R37
Pants:  B91, B93, B97, B99
Boots:  C3, C5, C7, C9
Skin:  E11, E50, E51
Lips:  R35
Beard & Mo:  W1, W3
Shirt:  Y13, Y15, Y18

6 comments:

Sam said...

Love your card Ange. That little guy is sooooooooo cute! Will have to investigate him now!!

:-)

Jay Gee said...

Fantastic card Ange! The dimension on the gnome looks so cool and beautifully coloured :)

Ana K. said...

Ha, ha he make me smile, too.He is so cute and card is beautiful. Thank you for such nice comment!
Greetings from Slovenia!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Ange! I adore the gorgeous images from PS and I love your krafty gnome! Great colouring!

ania said...

Angie, this card is so cute. Love tat little guy!! Colours are great!!

Sue said...

This one makes me giggle Ange! the colouring is fabulous- his beard is a real standout and I love all the dimension in the layers! :)