Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

JayGee's Nook Challenge - Many Thanks

Hello

I am so excited to be sharing another fabulous inspiration board with you today   Our new CHALLENGE starts today over at JayGee's Nook.




I know right? 

Pop over to Judith's Blog HERE to link up your project.





I was inspired by the colours/flowers for my card today.  And because I am on a bit of a 'frame' thingy still, I framed the sentiment. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by
and have a great day!

x Ange

edit:  I will be back later with card details (late for soccer Ha!)




6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling...love the inspiration!

Michelle said...

So pretty, Ange! And I love that frame. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet Ange! Love your sentiment window and those gorgeous flowers!

Lynn said...

I'm in love Ange!!

Anonymous said...

Ange this is so gorgeous! Love that cut out in the middle. Such a bright happy card :)

Sue said...

another awesome floral number, stunning layout!! :)