Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

JayGee's Nook - merry christmas

Hey there!

I am back from my quick (5 nights) trip to the US.  It was so amazing, and I don't think we even suffered any jet lag (I did leave my mojo over there tho LOL!)

Anyway, I am back today with a card for JayGee's Nook December Challenge.  


Another amazing inspiration board designed by Angeline!


For my card today I have used the sketch from 'CAS(e) this sketch'..., and the Simon Says Stamp 'anything goes' challenge.



Stamps:  Holiday Sayings (Hero Arts), It's the Season (Jane's Doodles)
Card:  Very vanilla, black, crumb cake
Ink:  Versafine onyx black, crumb cake, copics, black multiliner
Accessories:  Sml pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by
and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Cheers Ange

PS  I will be back with some more colour combos using this design (before I have to give Sue her die back LOL!)

15 comments:

Vikki said...

What an awesome card!! Love the baubles!!

~amy~ said...

i.love.this.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card. I LOVE your take on both challenges.
Hugs and smiles

Heather said...

What a beautiful CAS card, stunningly design and fabulous colours.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Patrice said...

Great card - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-48.html

Linda Beeson said...

What a brilliant color combination, wonderful!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning! Such elegant colours Ange!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love this graphic holiday card!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, this is so classy, love it!

Kim S said...

Absolutely stunning ornaments. I love how you have done the sentiment relative to the sketch! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ... so elegant and classy! Anita in France :)

Marilyn said...

I love this card!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card!

Ardyth said...

Congratulations on the well deserved win! I love the creative way you interpreted the CTS sketch and the elegant, muted colour combination!

Jody said...

I absolutely am in LOVE with this card! Thank you for sharing!