Monday, January 7, 2013

Jane's Doodles - XOXO

Hey there!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.  This is my first post for this year and let me tell you it is very CAS LOL!  ...and I received all of the new Hero Arts neon inks from my lovely girlfriend Sue, and I have been dying to ink something up with them! ha!

I have used a set called 'Suzi', and the sentiment is a sneak peak at a new set being released this Wednesday.

As I mentioned, Jane's Doodles will be releasing some new stamps and digis this Wednesday (9th).  We will be doing a blog hop with prizes to be won.

Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great week!

Cheers Ange


Marion said...

Very sweet Ange! Love the neon colours. Happy New Year!

Brandi said...

Sooooo cute!

Laura B. said...

Love these neon heart banners! So perfect!

lostinpaper said...

Super fabulous! I have avoided the neons... so far, they kinda reminded me of the 'Wham' days, but then I see cards like yours and go... well, maybe just a couple lol!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Love the colors and design! TFS

Wida said...

gorgeous neon banners!!! such a crisp card!

maria f. said...

This one just caught my eye - great design and I LOVE that XOXO stamp!

Sue said...

Perfectly underdone! what a very special person your friend Sue must be, with such a wonderful gift-pmsl!!!