Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

JayGee's Nook - Neon Plaid

 Hi Ladies,

I am back today with another 'Neon' Creation for JayGee's Nook.  I have been enjoying the 'Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2' online class, and today I have been experimenting with plaid (This one is for your Laura LOL!).  I really wasn't sure how it would turn out using neon inks, but I really like it...

I have used MFT 'By the Letters Uppercase', and my heart is from Wplus9.



I will see your again on Valentines Day with a special post and a Guest Designer.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

Eeeeeeeek! Love the neon plaid! So fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It's really very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I only use web for that purpose, and take the latest news.
Also visit my web site : look at this

Wida said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

Marion said...

Wow this is gorgeous Ange. You rocked the plaid!

Sue said...

what a bright and fabulous card, loving the mix of the neons! :)

maria f. said...

This is so vibrant but yet so CAS. LOVE it.