Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jane's Doodles - May your day BLOOM

Good Morning,

Popping in to share a Jane's Doodles card with you all today.  I have used 'Doodle Flowers'.  Have you all seen the sneak peaks over on the Jane's Doodles Blog.  We have some fabulous new sets coming out soon.

I am so happy that I was finally able to play along with the 'Muse Challenge'.  For my card to day I was inspired by the white emboss on patterned paper.





Ink:  Versamark, versafine onyx black, daffodil delight, regal rose, copic, old olive, 0.3 multiliner
Card:  MME design paper, white
Accessories:  white emboss powder, pearls, dimensionals


12 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Wow this is so pretty Ange! The doodled frame is really cute too!

Wida said...

Bright and gorgeous!

Greta said...

Oh I love your creation! Beautifully done!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful. The pops of color with the white embossing are stunning.

Michelle said...

Ange, I am totally in love with this card! It's beautiful and perfect. :-)

Marion said...

Jaw droppingly stunning! You never cease to inspire me Ange :) Pinned!

Happy Dance said...

Really pretty. Love the happy and bright colors with the doodled frame. Great card. Bev

landerson213 said...

I love that you paper pieced the flower with all different patterns, so pretty! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Loly Borda-Towery said...

so beautiful! TFS

Bonnie said...

Beautifully CAS! Love these colors together!

lostinpaper said...

Oh My, this is gorgeous Ange, I'm heading back to take another peek!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love this funky creation - the colour scheme is awesome and the border is the perfect foil to those flowers!