Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Watercolour Happy Birthday




Hey Everyone

Today I created a card just for fun (haven't done that in ages).  I came across a new challenge blog called 'Virginia's View' by the amazingly talented Virginia Lu.  I had to laugh when she was only expecting around 20 submissions when currently it is up to 245!  wow!  But seriously, why didn't someone tell me sooner how much fun, and what amazing results you can get from a watercolour technique.  I have certainly seen other crafters accomplish awesome designs with this technique, but never had the urge to give it a go myself.  Well let me tell you, I am hooked, so be prepared to be inundated with designs using this technique!  Love it!

Here is my card...




3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Ange, your water-colored card is simply gorgeous! The use of die cut and water-coloring is SUPERB!! I love the gradient of colors! Thanks so much for playing the first Virginia's View Challenge!

Happy Dance said...

Really a great card!! Love this technique -- you should do a tutorial on this one, especially with this fantastic card. Love this. Bev

Susanne Vargas said...

Absolutely love your card! From the watercolored die cut letters, to the swirls, to the sequins and pearls... Fantastic!