Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Jane's Doodles - Celebrate...



Hello.

I apologise for not getting this up earlier...long weekend here is Oz, so enjoying family time.  For my card today I embossed the tag image from 'Life is Good', then watercoloured them, added the arrow, flower and stapled the twine (have I mentioned that I LOVE my mini stapler LOL)

Here are the Jane's Doodles sets that I have used:





I just realised that this card would be perfect for Virginia Lu's current challenge HERE

.


6 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

I love how you've attached the twine to the tags with teeny tiny staples!! Such a cool card, Angelique!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - fabulous watercolouring Ange!

lostinpaper said...

This is perfect for Virginia's challenge, I love it Ange!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous!! Love your tag card, Ange! The inking is simply awesome! Thanks for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

Cool card Ange, the watercoloured tags are great! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

just a gorgeous card...well done..