Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Jane's Doodles - warm and fuzzy...



Hello.

Well it's school holidays again here in Melbourne (woohoo! sleep-ins yay!), so I am a bit late sharing my card for Jane's Doodles.  The set I used today is 'Seamus' and the technique is one that I spotted over on Laura Bassens blog called 'Smooching' with acetate (I remember when I first started buying PTI products, and I have saved all of my acetate sheets from the stamp sets - I knew they would come in handy sometime LOL!) anyway, you only need one for this technique, and you can learn how HERE and HERE.



Edit:  Seamus is currently out of stock from Jane's Doodles, but you can get it from SRM.

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so dang cute (I keep telling myself that I don't 'need' any more stamps but this one might just be calling my name lol), you need to stop this fabulous inspiration!