Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Rylee!

I can hear you now, how slack am I to be posting Rylee's card when her birthday was way back in April, but don't worry because she didn't get her present until the card was ready LOL!

This one did not come easily, and this was all I could come up with in the end. I hope that she liked it (and her present).



You can't really see in the photo, but I have used sparkly stickers for her name.

Stamps: PTI Damask designs, SU! Doodle this

Card: Pink passion, kraft, whisper white

Ink: Green galore, pink passion

Accessories: Twine, PTI raspberry fizz buttons

Tools: Scallop edge punch, paper snips, piercer, sponge

2 comments:

Sue said...

this is a fantastic design- now can i have the card back before Rylee realises it is gone!!!

Sue said...

part 2- card doesn't look like this anymore, Rylee decided to trim the white bit, she wasn't happy that it was poking out-lol!!!!