Sunday, May 3, 2009

PTI Spring Fling Challenge

As I sit here freezing, I thought I needed to do a really bright card for the PTI 'Spring Fling' challenge. This is a really simple card using the 'Friends til the end' set and the sentiment is from 'Mailbox greetings'.






Stamps: PTI Friends til the end & Mailbox greetings

Card: SU Kraft, whisper white and pink passion

Ink: Versamark, pink passion marker

Accessories: White emboss powder & heat gun, latte button, white grosgrain ribbon, linen thread

Again, sorry about the photo. It is a really dull, cloudy day here in Melbourne today.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Pretty card! Hope the sun comes out for you soon :-)

Dana said...

Quite lovely! This card is bright and cheery despite your cloudy weather.

Rose said...

This is such a pretty and cheerful card!

Liam said...

Just beautiful. Love this card. I love the colour as well. thanks for sharing another beautiful card.

Liam

meremere said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...your cards are fabulous! I'll be keeping up with you!

cadnileb said...

Oh so pretty!! Love the fun scallops!