Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

JayGee's Nook DT - Week 3

Hello

This week I am showcasing a new set from 'Lawn Fawn' called 'Just my type'.  I love this set and it was perfect for colouring with my copics (need all the practice I can get LOL!).  If you would like to purchase this set, pop over and see Judith at JayGee's Nook.  There are lots of other goodies there too.

Pop over to Judith and Joys' blog for more inspiration.



Stamps:  Just my type (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Chocolate chip, close to cocoa
Card:  Chocolate chip, kraft, notebook DSP (SU - retired), very vanilla
Accessories:  Choclate grosgrain ribbon, copic sketch markers



Hope to see you here again next Sunday .... xx Ange

6 comments:

Sue said...

this is super cool Ange!!! Your favourite element- Kraft, as always you have show cased it perfectly!!

Joy said...

Beautiful card Ange, love your Copic work, your shading is brilliant and that background is very creative.

Jay Gee said...

Fantastic card Ange! Did you get my email? :)

Melinda Gleissner said...

Ooooh, this card is fabulous! I love your coloring of the typewriter on the kraft paper!

Pirre said...

Really cool!!!!

Angela said...

WOW Ange! love this! have you got an airbrush too!....? congrats on the DT! well done! I will be waiting eagerly for your yummo creations!