Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

JayGee's Nook DT - Week 4

Hiya .... Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  Here I am again with another sample from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called 'Just My Type'.  I have paper pieced the telephone image and co-ordinated it with the DP.  And I have used the yummy bakers twine again (love that stuff !)

Judith's online shop 'JayGee's Nook' is stocking some fabulous new stamps/products, and there are new products arriving all the time, so do yourself a favour and pop over to the shop.  You can also check out some fabulous inspiration at Judith's blog and Joy's blog.



Stamps:  Just My Type (Lawn Fawn)
Card:  Very vanilla, Octover afternoon 'Fly a Kite' DP
Ink:  Groovy guava (SU - retired), true black
Accessories:  Mandarin bakers twine, vintage buttons, spiral punch, copics


There are some exciting things happening next Sunday over on Judith's blog, so be sure to come back next week.  Thanks for stopping by,  Enjoy your day   ...   xx Ange


5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

I love your fun card Ange.

Joy said...

Love your super sweet card Ange, that telephone is adorable paper pieced, way too cute!

Tammy said...

Ohhh I love the PP phone, very cute! Sweet card too.

Pirre said...

WOW! So pretty!

Sue said...

noice!!! very girls colours, where is the kraft?? the shading is just perfect! :)