Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

JayGee's Nook DT

Hello

... and welcome to another DT post with JayGee's Nook.   This week I have made 2 cards using an awesome 'Paper Smooches' set called Fruitastic.  I have paper pierced the fruit, hand drawn the legs and made the party hats myself with a multi-liner and some copics.  Judith has all the new release sets, along with lots of other goodies HERE.




Stamps:  Fruitastic & Word Salad (Paper Smooches)
Card:  Whisper white, real red, SU! DP brights
Ink:  Real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, true black, momento brown, chocolate chip marker, copics
Accessories:  Dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great day ...

xx Ange


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ange, these cards are so cute! I love the happy fruit. :-)

Jay Gee said...

Love both cards Ange, they are so fun!

Anonymous said...

This card totally made me smile Ange! I ADORE it!!

Anonymous said...

Ange these are such fun and cute cards! Love what you did with the fruit! :)

Sue said...

It looks like you have been having a lot of fun with this set Luv! I love both cards, both bright, happy and filled with fun!

Alice said...

hee... these are super cute, Ange! love your simple style and your crochet projects are fabulous! =)