Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

JayGee's Nook DT

Good Morning Crafty People

... and welcome to another week with JayGee's Nook DT.  I have been away for a couple of weeks enjoying our holiday with family and friends.  I am sure you have all seen the 6x6 paper pads from My Minds Eye (for me it was love at first sight LOL!).   I know that my style is more CAS + cute, and these papers are more shabby chic, but they are still gorgeous!   You can find these and lots of other new goodies over in the SHOP.





Stamps:  Find Joy (Hero Arts)
Card:  MME Lost & found 'Rosy', vintage cream, early espresso
Ink:  Early espresso, chocolate chip marker, crumb cake, daffodil delight, copics Y35
Accessories:  Pearls, brads, dimensionals, MFT butterfly die


Thanks for stopping
and have a great day ....

x Ange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, these papers are totally awesome and your card is PERFECT! Love the distressed edge and the stitching!