Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Runway Challenge {three}

Good Morning Crafty People,

This morning I am showing you a card I made for the 'Runway Challenge Blog'.  The ladies on this DT are awfully talented, and all their styles are very CAS + graphic.  I think this is why I am attracted to it. 

Anyway, here is my card and if you would like to play along, go HERE.





Stamps:  Just the Ticket (PTI)
Card:  Whisper white, basic black, night & day DP (SU!)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Circle nesty, Butterfly die (PTI), black rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by
and have a good one ...

x Ange

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Super card Ange, I love the houndstooth butterfly. This is perfect for the Runway challenge :)

Unknown said...

So simple and so perfect!

Anonymous said...

Fab CAS design Ange! I adore your 'houndstooth' butterfly!

Agnieszka said...

Such a beautiful and elegant design! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!