Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fishy Friends


I have had this set (fishy friends) forever! I cased it from my sister, who is not even into cards/scrapbooking etc. I think she wanted to make certificates for kids she teaches swimming... anyway, it is mine now. He! he!
I also got the matching wheel and 4 ink pads....
I seem to be using this set more and more ...
Stamps: Fishy friends, family phrases & 'going my way' jumbo wheel
Card: Kraft, whisper white, taken with teal, sage shadow and night of navy
Ink: Bordering blue (M), tempting turquoise (M), not quite nave (M), night of navy, sage shadow & versamark
Accessories: 1 3/4" round punch, 1 3/8" round punch, 1/2" round punch, 3/4" round punch, crop-a-dile, embossing powder, heat gun
(M) - means I used SU! markers
All products used are Stampin' Up!

No comments: