Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Butterfly Award

WOW! I have been nominated by the lovely Sara for the 'Butterfly Award'. I feel very humble, so thankyou Sara. And sorry that it has taken me a while to respond. I have been away VFR (visiting friends & relatives) in the sunny, hot and don't forget humid town of Newcastle (NSW Australia).




The idea of this award is to pass it along to ten others, as follows:

1. Post the award logo on your blog.
2. Add the link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate ten other blogs and post their links as well.
4. Let those people know that they received the award.

OK, so here is the link to Sara's blog.

Here are my 10 inspirational blogs:

Sue Kohler
Makeesha
Karen Giron
Sam (Ryemilan)
Jo (from UK) :)
Jenny (from UK)
Jayne Mercer
Karen Thomas
Donna
Savitri

Let me tell you, it was really hard to stop at 10 with all the inspirational blogs that I visit.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks so much for the award Ange! It is very much appreciated :-).

Best wishes,
Sam.