Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Liam

Today is my baby's 5th birthday. We are still on holidays so he will be having celebrations all week (which he is very happy about LOL!). I can't believe that he went from this ....


to this ... in 5 years, but (yeah!), he will be at big school next year!



He has his face painted as a TMNT.

Here is the card that I made for Liam. He loooves pink (much to his Dad's discust LOL!). So I compromised and used kraft and chocolate chip to try and make it a bit more masculine. I have paper pierced the rocket and added acetate for the window (which you probable can't see in the photo)

Stamps: SU Fun pun, paws wheel (sorry can't remember alpha or sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate chip, pink pirouette,
Card: Kraft, pink pirouette, chocolate chip
Accessories: Brads, chipboard 5, stickles
Tools: Paper snips, 1/4" circle punch, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge

No comments: