Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Colour Throwdown #41



Woohoo! another challenge and another Mother's Day card. This challenge was for the 'Colour throwdown' and I thought these colours would go together well. Here is my card:



Sue would be proud because I dyed my own ribbon using sponge daubers LOL! If you would like to play along go HERE.

Stamps: PTI Friends til the end and SU Occasional greetings
Card: Whisper white, Baja breeze and Ridinghood red
Ink: Ridinghood red, certainly celery, baja breeze and versamark
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon (dyed baja breeze), white emboss powder, latte button, linen thread
Tools: Heat gun, scallop edge punch, glue dots

13 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Ange! just discovered your blog through Suzanne. I am lovin' all your creations! stunning!!!! love the pink "for someone special" a few posts back. keep em coming.
Ange X

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange! Loving your work right now! Would you consider swapping with me?? Since I missed you at convention!!
Love ya! Kirsty

Broni said...

Great job! I just love that flower!

dpkennedy said...

I really love that bold flower too! Very pretty layout! Great card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! What a great use of this set and these colors! Thanks for joinging us and be sure to come back again to play!
LeAnne

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Love your layout and the big flowers! Great job! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

Sue said...

I am soooooooo proud! sensational card- works well!

Cassie said...

Wow, this is totally fantastic!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous design! I love the bow and button with the scalloped border and those flowers are lovely! Thanks for playing!

Anthonette said...

Such a gorgeous card!!! I love those PTI flower stamps. I've never tried dyeing my own ribbon. Does it dry fast?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So very pretty!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the simple cean look of this card.

DoxieGirl said...

Gorgeous! Must purchase that set from PTI asap! :) Great job with the color challenge!
~Kendra