Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jewelry Colour Inspiration #40


This challenge is all about the jewelry, isn't this piece fabulous? You can find this challenge on Stacey Schafer's blog HERE. And the colours this week are:
Garden green, certainly celery, pretty in pink and whisper white.
My card did not turn out the way I pictured it, and is a bit too busy for me, but here is it anyway...



Stamps: SU! Baroque motifs, frames with a flourish and PTI Mega mixed messages
Card: Whisper white, garden green
Ink: Certainly celery, garden green and pretty in pink
Accessories: Stickles, brads, paper snips, dimensionals, pink taffeta ribbon, pink vintage button (PTI), twine, glue dots

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow, Ange! I love your card! That set has been on my wish list for some time...and since it didn't retire, I think it's going on my next order:) Your ribbon/button treatment and hand-cut flowers are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing the Jewelry Color Inspiration #40!

Nancy Riley said...

BEAUTIFUL use of the colors! Such an elegant card!

Rochelle said...

oooh...I like how you stamped the Certainly Celery and then the Garden Green in the Baroque Motif stamp, it give's the card a lot of depth.