Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ColourQ 32




All my posts lately seem to be quick ones LOL!  And here is another one.  Today's card is for 'ColourQ 32', using kraft, black, groovy guava and kiwi kiss.  If you would like to play along, go HERE. (Edit:  I am a little late with this one, and it has already closed  OOPS!)





Stamps:  Signature Greetings (PTI), Turning a new leaf (PTI), Butterfly dreams (PTI), Background basics - textstyle (PTI)
Card:  Kraft, very vanilla, basic black
Ink:  Groovy guava, kiwi kiss, true black
Accessories:  Rhinestones, stickles, sponge


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this card. I am in love with the fancy flourishes and turning a new leaf sets.... I really like the text at the bottom and the inked up edges...beautiful!

kanishk said...

I am in love with the fancy flourishes and turning a new leaf sets
post free classifieds