Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some Exciting News!

Hiya,  hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  The weather here in Melbourne is so amazing this weekend!  Spring has definitely arrived, woohoo!

Anyway, back to my exciting news ... a couple of weeks back I received an email from Judith, who owns a fabulous online shop called  JayGee's Nook, asking if I would like to be on her Design Team.  Of course I said YES!  JayGee's Nook is carrying some amazing products that any crafter would be happy to showcase. 

For my first card I have used 'Practicing Creativity' set called 'My Beach House'.



Stamps:  My beach house (Practicing Creativity)
Card:  Very vanilla, kraft, chocolate chip
Ink:  Close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Accessories:   Brads, 1/4" circle punch. paper snips

We will be showing a new card every week, so come back next week for a completely different looking card using the same set.

Thanks for stopping by....xx Ange



4 comments:

Joy said...

Congrats on being part of Judith's new team, looking forward to the venture ahead with you. Love your blog, have taken the time over the last couple of days to have a look at your work, you are so talented and inspiring. Love how you created this card for the perfect male.

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

The weather has been fantastic, hasn't it! I love this card, it's great Ange. I am looking forward to having a look at your creations. :)

Lynn said...

Congrats! Fabulous news...and of course a great card to start of your DT!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Soo... that's what you did with the set! I must say that it REALLY looks fabbo - I'd never think of using that rope for a border, but it's fantastic!
Congrats on the DT gig once again, yay! I hope you're enjoying the ride...