Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

JayGee's Nook DT

Hi Everyone and welsome back for another week with JayGee's Nook DT.  This week I am using serveral products that you can purchase from the SHOP.  And don't forget to enter our challenge HERE, for a fabbo prize!

Onto my card ....I needed a couple of birthday cards this week and so I mixed and matched a few different sets.  But first, let me just say that the gingham paper from A Muse is definitely a must have in anyones stash.  LOVE IT! Here I have only used the lemon, but it comes in lots of other gorgeous colours.  The sentiment is from a Pure Innocence set called 'Presents for you' (A christmas set by the way).  And again I have used Lawn Fawn's 'Judy's Blooms'.

You will definitely want to check Judith and Joy's blog for more fabulous inspiration.






For this week's card I used the layout from Clean & Simple FTL124.



Stamps:  Judy's Blooms (Lawn Fawn), Presents for you (MFT - Pure innocence)
Card:  Lemon gingham (A Muse), select white, daffodil delight, whisper white

Ink:  Deffodil delight, true black
Accessoreis:  Daffodil delight satin ribbon, circle and scallop circle nesties, mat stack 2 (PTI), large scallop border punch, yellow brad with stickles

Thanks for stopping by
and Happy Stamping

xx Ange


  Note:  The link to the shop is down, I will pop back later to add a link for all the products used.

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

The gingham paper looks so good Ange and you did a great job with the sketch. Lovely card.

Sue said...

A wee bit different than what I saw last night-lol!! the gingham paper really is impressive, another stella performance!! :)

Kim said...

I enjoy following your blog and have given you an award for all the great ideas you share. Check out my blog for more information. http://therobbsbloggingalong.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html