Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

JayGee's Nook Challenge 14

Good Morning Crafty People,

I can't believe that another month has flown by...  but here we are, the last Sunday in November.  And this means a new CHALLENGE for JayGee's Nook.  I don't know about you, but with this challenge I have finally started my little gift baskets for all my boys' teachers.  Here is the inspiration photo, and it should certainly get your Christmas juices flowing (Hahahaha!).






I have kept my design very CAS (this certainly helps when you have a lot to do LOL!),  I have used MFT heart and snowflake die (sprinkled with dazzling diamonds), and a simple sentiment from Hero Arts.




For this little gift box I have used a simple christmas tree from Hero Arts and some absolutely gorgeous paper from MME 'Breeze'



Stamps:  Laughter & Joy (Hero Arts), Holiday Sayings (Hero Arts),
Card:  Kraft, Bitty box basics (PTI), Breeze (MME)
Ink:  Chocolate chip, real red, kiwi kiss, crumb cake
AccessoriesTwine, dazzling diamonds, Favor it box 2 & 3 (PTI), heart & snowflake die (MFT)


Thanks for stopping by
and have a great day ...

xx Ange



PS:  I apologise for the photos, I will replace them shortly ... :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the sweet little treat boxes. Such adorable CAS designs!

Anonymous said...

Saw these fab gift bags over at Jay Gee's and just had to stop by and say.... LOVE them!! Super cool, CAS, fun colours.... Awesome!