Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

JayGee's Nook - You Color My World

Hello

.. and Good Morning to you all.  I am back with another card for JayGee's Nook.  My card today uses a super fun stamp from Paper Smooches called 'Cut Loose'.  And before I show you my card I just wanted to let you know that Judith is now stocking the most AMAZING product in the SHOP, so be sure to pop over to check it out.

Our current challenge is still going HERE.  Here is a quick look at the inspiration board again...




For my card today I was inspired by a tutorial that Laura Bassen did HERE,.  She has made her own plaid design and it looks awesome, so I had to try it.



Stamps Cut Loose and Word Salad (Paper Smooches), Faux Ribbon (PTI)
Card:  Soft sky, MME 'Be Amazing'. whisper white
Ink:  True black, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, green galore, tempting turqoise, soft sky, versafine onyx black


Thanks so much for stopping by
and have a great weekend!

x Ange

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome plaid kite!!! love it!

Unknown said...

awww...this is perfect! great use of that adorable stamp. love the striped clouds :)

lostinpaper said...

super fab CAS design! LOVE those clouds!

~amy~ said...

EXcellent!

Anonymous said...

Ange this is so cute! Love those colours but that kite is gorgeous!

Wendy said...

So cute, So sweet and fun. Love the blue on blue and the rainbow of colors in the kite.