Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jane's Doodles - Feel Better Soon



Good Morning Crafty People,

Today I am sharing a card for Jane's Doodles.  I have used 'Raindrops' and that is exactly what we having been getting here in Melbourne this week (some more than others tho... thinking of you Therese).



Stamps:  Raindrops (Jane's Doodles), Holiday Patterns (Jane's Doodles)
Card:  Sahara sand (I think LOL!), whisper white
Ink:  Pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, celery, sahara sand, copics (for the pearls)
Accessories:  Pearls


9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

You totally made me laugh out loud because I had just looked at the forecast and it's rain for the next 7 days..... i think the weatherman got stuck on the same icon lol. ps Perfect card!

~amy~ said...

Love the pearls:)

Marion said...

What an awesome card Ange. Bound to put a smile on anyone's face! And its wet, wet, wet here as well!

Anonymous said...

Ѕaved aѕ a favorіte, Ι like your sitе!


Hеre is my homeρage: click through the next website page

Happy Dance said...

This is such a sweet card. I love your little sentiment banner, and those colors are certain to help anyone feel better! Great matchy pearls. Hope your weather gets better. If it's any consolation, we've had 2 feet of snow this month. Bev

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a sweet card, Ange! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

This is such a sweet card. Brought a huge smile to my face when I got it in my inbox! Love the pearls!

Loly Borda said...

Such a lovely card! LOve the pearls. TFS

Sue said...

Love this card, especially all those sparkles! can't wait for this set to come for a holiday at my house! :)